Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shift Happens (Assignment 6)

If you are an educator and you haven't watched this video on You Tube....you really need to do so. It's pretty scary to think about!!! It's also very eye opening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8DRPCJ86U. Watching this video and exploring the Wiki about Shift Happens have really changed my viewpoint about technology. As educators, we really need to stay on top of all that is happening in the world of technology so we can equip our students to thrive in today's technology driven society.

My initial ideas for my Wiki involve creating an interactive space where my future students can learn all about the world and it's geography. I would like for my Wiki address to be sent to people all over the world to add their information to it.

No comments: