Friday, September 26, 2008

Just thinking.....about Brick Walls.....

In "The Last Lecture", the speaker talks a lot about "Brick Walls". I used to think of them as just plain old frustrating obstacles. But, recently, I have learned to embrace those obstacles. They've helped me to realize who I am and how much I desire the things that are hidden behind them. "The Last Lecture" was a great reminder to be thankful for all things. Hmmmmm....I seem to remember this principle in the Bible as well! :-) I believe it was Job who said something to the effect, can you accept good from God and not accept bad? So true!!! Thankfully, we have the promise that He has plans for good for our lives and that ALL things work together for the GOOD of those who love the Lord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Brooke,

I now have one very great claim to fame... I had anything to do with your getting started in the world of blogging! This blog (and all the add ons) is phenomenal. I am so proud of you and for you...

A+++